REGULATIONS. GENERAL PART
Each participant must have a document with a photo confirming his age (eg ID card, passport, school ID card). Players, trainers, guardians must have a document confirming that their team is insured by the sports club / association against accidental accidents
U – 13
Ten teams divided into two groups A (5 teams) and B (5 teams) will play group matches with the peer-to-peer system. In the second stage of matches the matches for the place from I to X will be played according to the key defined below and the places occupied after the group games, that is:
Semi-final for places I – IV
A1 – B2, A2 – B1
Winner of the match A1-B2 and A2-B1 for the place I – II
Losers of the match A1-B2 and A2-B1 for the place III – IV
Teams A 3 – B 3 for place V – VI
Teams A 4 – B 4 for place VII – VIII
Teams A 5 – B 5 for place IX – X
U – 18
Five teams in one group A will play the elimination round with the peer-to-peer system. In the second stage of matches, the matches for the place from I to V will be played according to the key defined below and the places occupied after the group matches, that is:
A1 – A2,
Match for third place
A3 – winner of the A4 – A-5 match
The fifth place is occupied
Losing the match A4 – A5
In the event of bad weather conditions or other factors that prevent playing all matches in the tournament, the system of play may change.
- Group matches in the U – 18 category last 105 minutes or 6 changes. The final match lasts 120 minutes or 7 changes.
2. Group matches in the U – 13 category last for 75 minutes or 5 changes. The final match lasts 105 minutes or 6 changes, matches for end semifinal 90 minutes or 6 changes.
3. 10 minutes before the end of the regular time the judge does not start a new change.
4. The team that is the host and loses in the match at the time of the regular time runs out the change on the club, but if it leads at this moment the match is completed after three cars in defense.
5. In the U – 13 category the change takes place after three outs or scoring 5 points by the attacking team. In the case of Home Run, all points are counted.
6. The match will be terminated when one of the teams achieves an advantage of 10 circuits when:
– the match lasts at least three and a half shifts and the host team achieves an advantage – the match lasts at least four shifts and the away team has the advantage.
7. The match ends when one of the teams achieves an advantage of 15 circulations when:
– the match lasts at least two and a half shifts and the host team achieves an advantage – the match lasts at least three shifts and the away team has the advantage.
8. Coaches of the teams during the match must be compulsorily dressed in sports clothes.
9. In order to warm up before the match, the teams may use the shackling tunnels and green areas around the pitches. We do not conduct tinkling training on the pitches.
10. 30 minutes before the match, the teams provide a line up to the registration judge, the list must include all competitors – legibly first and last name, position on the pitch, t-shirt number, substitute.
11. The remaining rules of the game are the baseball rules of the CEB.
In the U – 18 category, pitchers may throw: 5 innings in the day, 10 innings in the whole tournament.
In the U – 13 category, pitchers may throw: 4 innings in the day, 8 innigs in the whole tournament.
One throw made by the pitcher is counted as the first change. If the pitcher uses the limit of imposed changes in one day, it must have one day break.
In the U – 18 category, aluminum sticks, wooden sticks and composites are allowed.
In the U – 13 category, aluminum sticks
RULES FOR ESTABLISHING THE ORDER
1. More wins decide about the order
2. In the event of an equal number of wins, the two teams decide on a direct match
3. In the event of an equal number of wins, three or more teams with the final classification decide in order:
a. the smallest number of lost circuits in matches between interested teams, converted into the number of defensive changes played, the largest number of circuits in the matches won between the interested teams, converted into the number of changes played in the attack
4. If it is not possible to determine the order, one of the methods specified in the above-mentioned rules is a balance sheet of the circulations obtained in the matches of the interested teams (the ratio of points scored and lost).
5. In other situations, the technical committee decides in accordance with the CEB regulations and regulations.
The protest should be submitted to the Technical Committee, not later than one hour after the match and a deposit of 100 is paid, which will be returned in case of positive protest.
During the competition, from 9:30 am to 7:00 pm, a medical center run by a qualified rescuer will function at the pitches.
Krzysztof Bielecki – chairman